incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Roberto Galoppini <rgalopp...@geek.net>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: Where we are with the redirects to the new extension/template repos
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 14:56:52 GMT
On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 12:11 PM, Daniel Shahaf <d.s@daniel.shahaf.name> wrote:
> drew wrote on Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 01:16:45 -0500:
>> On Wed, 2012-03-07 at 16:08 -0800, Kay Schenk wrote:
>> > OK, extensions.openoffice.org AND templates.openoffice.org are now
>> > functioning -- i.e. redirecting to sourceforge.net.
>>
>> Howdy,
>>
>> Well, not just now they didn't.
>>
>> extensions.openoffice.org to me to http://www.openoffice.org/extensions/
>> (on the new server)
>> and
>> templates.openoffice.org takes me to
>> http://openoffice.org/projects/templates/
>> (on the old kenai server)
>>
>> am I missing something or maybe I misunderstood.
>
> The DNS records ASF advertises are:
>
> extensions     CNAME     aoo-extensions.sf.net.
> templates      CNAME     aoo-templates.sf.net.

We need also this one to manage extensions updates requests.

updateexte.services.openoffice.org CNAME aoo-extensions.sf.net.

Roberto
====
This e- mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It may contain confidential
and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender
by replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) from your system.
Thank you.