incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Roberto Galoppini <rgalopp...@geek.net>
Subject Re: AOO timeline of accomplishments
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 16:32:00 GMT
On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 4:50 PM, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:
> I am working on a blog post that will feature a timeline showing what
> we have accomplished since the project has started.  Obviously a
> timeline is based on dates and events.  The ones have so far are here.
>
> Any errors that pop out?
>
> Any additional accomplishments I should highlight in the timeline?
>
> Some times I am missing dates for include:
>
> date Japanese list started
> date Italian list started
>
> (has German list started?)
>
> dates for milestones with the freeBSD and OS/2 ports
>
> Probably missing some buildbots
>
> Missing date for "copyleft" free milestone?
>
> Any others?
>
> It looks really cool seeing this plotted graphically.   We've
> accomplished quite a lot.
>
> -Rob
>

> Enter Incubation        Jun 13 2011
> Confluence Wiki Jun 19 2011
> Bugzilla migrated       Aug 03 2011
> Source code checked in  Aug 29 2011
> Blog created    Sep 09 2011
> Download archives secured       Oct 24 2011
> Marketing list created  Oct 26 2011
> Community Forums migrated       Oct 30 2011
> Wiki migrated   Oct 30 2011
> Linux 64-bit Buildbot   Nov 25 2011
> Pootle  Dec 11 2011
> Website moved to Apache Dec 26 2011
> First dev snapshot build        Jan 16 2012
> All initial committers processed        Jan 18 2012
> Windows Buildbot        Feb 08 2012
> Extensions site migrated        Feb 26 2012

   Templates site migrated        Mar 4 2012

Roberto
====
This e- mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It may contain confidential
and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender
by replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) from your system.
Thank you.