incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Roberto Galoppini <rgalopp...@geek.net>
Subject Re: [MIGRATION] Shut down on remaining Oracle web resources
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 19:59:58 GMT
On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 8:40 PM, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 3:21 PM, TJ Frazier <tjfrazier@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
>> On 3/15/2012 15:10, Rob Weir wrote:

>>> Right.  I was hoping there was a way to send an email to only those
>>> users who have published an extension or template.
>>>
>>> -Rob
>>

>> Fortunately, the extension publishers usually have a website listing in
>> their descriptions. If any of those have an oo.o address, we can deal with
>> them slowly and individually.
>>

> So there is no way to navigate, using DB queries, temporary tables,
> etc., from extensions artifacts to the owning account to the email
> address for the owning account?

Yes, we can definitely do that, but if we work out the right queries
to find the active ones do we have time to contact them via their
@openoffice.org accounts? If not the only available option seems to be
to wait for the email list, as mentioned by Andrew below.

Roberto

>> /tj/

====
This e- mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It may contain confidential
and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender
by replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) from your system.
Thank you.