incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Claudio Filho <filh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Translate] Users for Pootle Server
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2012 15:19:34 GMT
Hi

2012/3/10 Paolo Pozzan <paolo@z2z.it>:
> I think it can work. Better yet: back in OOo days various teams were able to
> choose between pootle or direct SDF submission (as Claudio said). Maybe in
> this phase of reorganization it would be helpful for the teams to choose
> their preferred method.

Is a good idea, Paolo! +1

And more that it, i think that a next step for our next release, IMHO,
is to see how we use PO or XLIFF directly, removing the SDF layer.

And, about the reorganization, i believe that understanding of tools
and workflow is a good thing, so i am also studing Pootle and other
tools, like J├╝rgen.

Bests,
Claudio