incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Claudio Filho <filh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TRANSLATION]: Steps for update or new translation
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 13:41:19 GMT
Hi

2012/3/28 Serg Bormant <bormant@gmail.com>:
> as I can see, POT.zip[1] has broken directory structure -- it has no
> directories at all.

More or less, Serg. What you need? If is files and directories, ok, it
is broken.

When you use oo2po[1], you have some options. I started like you said,
with *many* dirs/subdirs, but after, i tried too in this way and in
one unique file (that is a suicide option, imho).
[1]http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/oo2po

>From this page[1]:
--multifile=MULTIFILESTYLE |  how to split po/pot files (single,
toplevel or onefile)

For this POT files, i used "toplevel" option. So, if you have a team,
is more easy send *one* file per translator. But i will update there
page and add a 2nd file with dirs/subdirs.

Best,
Claudio