incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Claudio Filho <filh...@gmail.com>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Request for a Brazilian portuguese-language mailing list (was: Re: Brazilian users list)
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2012 17:40:26 GMT
Hi

Following the model of other requests, we has:

anuncio@br-pt.openoffice.org
commits@br-pt.openoffice.org
dev@br-pt.openoffice.org
docs@br-pt.openoffice.org
issues@br-pt.openoffice.org
mirror@br-pt.openoffice.org
usuarios@br-pt.openoffice.org

After the announcement  of BrOffice going to LibO, the the pt-br lists emptied.

One list is very good for all, and following the model, could be called as:
ooo-geral-ptbr@incubator.apache.org

And i can moderate this list at this moment.

Bests,
Claudio