incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Meixome <meix...@certima.net>
Subject Re: [TRANSLATION]: update in progress
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 18:18:01 GMT
Hi Jurgen and all,

Are you in charge of Pootle's administration?

I'm the former coordinator from Galician Native Lang at OpenOffice.org

I, and my community too, are confused by the estate of galician
translation. We don't know if in the next 3.4 AOO versión AOO we will
get galician interface, help and some vital component nor extensións
we had in OOo as dictionary, hyphenization...

http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/search/node/Galician

How do we must proceed for restore our status?
Can you or somebody help me?

Best regards,

Antón Méixome