incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Meixome <meix...@certima.net>
Subject Re: [TRANSLATION]: update in progress
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 19:18:20 GMT
2012/3/26 Claudio Filho <filhocf@gmail.com>:
> Antón!!
>
> <galician>
> ti tamén está por aquí! ;-D
> </galician>
>
> Is good see the galician friends working here too. If you wish help, i
> can do it.
>
> After, i can send for you a email with the steps.
>
> Bests,
> Claudio

<galician>
Deus, Cláudio, que ledícia meu amigo!
Menos mal que hai alguén que nos pode entender.
</galician>

Yes, please, send me a tip about steps and rules ... You know? we had
the translation to 100% but now I don't see plans for release a
galician version.

--
Antón Méixome - TDF member 105
Blog about Galician Office Suite