incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Meixome <>
Subject Re: [TRANSLATION]: update in progress
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 11:38:25 GMT
2012/3/27 Jürgen Schmidt <>:

> I will take of gl asap, what do you need? Integration in pootle or a set of
> po files to work offline?

My answer, Pootle:

Reactivate Pootle for galician (gl), please and restore/create to me
privileges of administrator over it.

    My username: meixome
    My mail:

           I get
           That e-mail address doesn't have an associated user
account. Are you sure you've registered?

Native Lang website

           Access to

           Update info at

            Galician (gl) 	Level 1 	Jorgeriv

                  (jorgeriv, is no longer active in open office for
years but this info was inreachable for editing)

and finally I don't request today an commiter account. So, I will
remercy help from other members for it. Step by step,

Many thanx for your support

View raw message