incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Meixome <meix...@certima.net>
Subject Re: [TRANSLATION]: update in progress
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 09:54:37 GMT
Hi Jurgen and all

Yes I am interested. For me, is a matter of continuity. Thousands of
galician users work with OpenOffice and, as professional linguist that
I am, I enjoy with the translation work. Let me worry about galician
version and linguistic spelling too.

I understand very well the difficulties.

We, the galician community, are a little but efficient and estable
group of translators arround Project Trasno (trasno.net) with more
than 10 years of activity. We had in OpenOffice.org from de very
beginning. Today we have interest in a galician office suite,
supporting ODF format, as alternative to "others" privatives. You can
see:

http://blog.openoffice.gl

Cheers,

Antón