incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Lei Wang <l...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is any one here familiar with OpenOffice?
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 10:05:56 GMT
Hello Rob

I am Spreadsheet team leader for Lotus Symphony Development. I participated
with several work related with OpenOffice from 2002.  I did performance
improvement for Symphony start up, document loading and saving. I fix
issues and add new features for Spreadsheet. I implemented a well known
feature, side bar and property panel for Symphony. I contributed several
issue fix to OpenOffice.

I have software performance knowledge and experience, such as performance
testing, profiling, analysis. I also have some knowledge about OpenOffice
in framework and Spreadsheet component.