incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Where are the legacy stylesheets?
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 17:15:36 GMT
On Mar 10, 2012, at 5:19 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:

> Regina Henschel wrote:
>> looking at the pages at http://www.openoffice.org/de/ I notice, that
>> some stylesheets are no longer reachable. For example this links are
>> broken.
>> http://asset-3.openoffice.org/stylesheets/base_packaged.css?20120224.bfbd7ec
>
> And, similarly, JavaScript from those subdomains seems to be no longer accessible yet,
which means that I can't moderate the (legacy) Italian lists and send them shutdown notices,
since the moderation panel depends on that JavaScript.

If you manipulate your /etc/hosts to change dns you can recover these assets and then check
them into ooo-site to repair your site or take ML actions.

192.9.164.104   asset-0.openoffice.org
192.9.164.104   asset-1.openoffice.org
192.9.164.104   asset-2.openoffice.org
192.9.164.104   asset-3.openoffice.org

You can do the same with the svn archives.

192.9.164.104   svn.openoffice.org

Or any of the OOo sites.

192.9.164.104   de.openoffice.org

But hurry it may not be there much longer.

Regards,
Dave