incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "C. J. Palmer" <cjpal...@charter.net>
Subject RE: Let's be social
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 16:33:32 GMT
Please no more E-Mails

-----Original Message-----
From: Ross Gardler [mailto:rgardler@opendirective.com]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 3:07 AM
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re:Let's be social

This us, of course, great. However I hope people will refrain from piling
into any and every remark that can be interpreted as negative towards AOO.
It simply looks foolish. Do not feed the trolls.

Of course sharing interesting information and sending out *positive*
messages about AOO and the ODF ecosystem we contribute to is a great idea.

I'm rgardler on twitter, and use out reasonably heavily.
https://twitter.com/#!/rgardler

I do exist elsewhere but am much more passive in other places.