incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Cody Miller" <codymiller1...@live.com>
Subject And idea for OOo
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 13:01:54 GMT
Hello,

I have a really great idea for the OpenOffice Community. Almost every Office Suite has its
own storage house (cloud drive) nowadays, and I was thinking that OOo should have its own
too. But I was also thinking that not only could you retrieve your documents, but even edit
them while your in the storage as well. That way, you could take and edit your documents wherever
you are. This would be a huge step for the OOo community, and it may increase our popularity
if accomplished. And if the popularity increase, that will mean more developers where be really
to help worldwide. Please take my idea into consideration.

Thanks,

Cmiller