incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: How can we get OpenOffice started with Pootle?
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 00:53:14 GMT

On Mar 1, 2012, at 4:25 PM, Andrew Rist wrote:

> On 3/1/2012 4:13 PM, Michael Bauer wrote:
>>> What do you mean by the statement "We do not have an active pootle server" ??
>>>
>>> There is https://translate.apache.org , been up for months, please concentrate
>>> your pootle efforts in helping to get that working for your needs -- it is after
all your
>>> project that asked for it in the first place !!
>>>
>>> Gav...
>>>
>> I take it that came over more brusque than it was meant? Yes, we know that's there.
But nowhere where we can sign up, as Andrea pointed out.
> The pootle server is there and was created mostly due to our request.
> The way to get access is to offer to help and ask for access (as Raphael has done).
>
> If you are interested in helping, offer and ask.    (hmmm... and be nice to Gav, because
he's probably the one from infra to give you access)

We should also ask Gavin if access is, in fact, limited to Apache Committers.

Gavin is it? Can any contributor volunteer and receive an id by asking nicely?

Thanks for all you have done!

Regards,
Dave