incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Clarifying facts
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 21:15:29 GMT
Hi,

Could we remove the LibreOffice link from the main page ? (e.g. just
put the name of the derivated software) ?

( https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Current+Status
+FAQ )

Such link should not appear on the first line : I remember NeoOffice
who derivated the Mac version this exact way ...

Thanks,
Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə