incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Clarifying facts
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 01:37:06 GMT
I've updated the FAQ, a bit.

- I made some of the answers more prominent by using bold italic. This adds to the more wait
to answers. I am thinking the questions should be italic and not bold.

- I added a couple of points.

Larry, I've seen you on the user lists answering questions. Are there any that you think should
be added to this FAQ?

Regards,
Dave

On Mar 13, 2012, at 6:17 PM, Larry Gusaas wrote:

> On 2012-03-13 6:25 PM  Rob Weir wrote:
>> Of course, I'm pretty sure this FAQ thing is all just a berserker
>> tactic, intending to distract us from productive work.  We've seen it
>> before; we'll see it again.  Some of us will even learn.
>
> If you want to do productive work, quit making these insulting posts.
>
> --
>
> Larry I. Gusaas
> Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
> Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
> "An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." - Edgard
Varese