incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <>
Subject Re: Clarifying facts
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 01:37:06 GMT
I've updated the FAQ, a bit.

- I made some of the answers more prominent by using bold italic. This adds to the more wait
to answers. I am thinking the questions should be italic and not bold.

- I added a couple of points.

Larry, I've seen you on the user lists answering questions. Are there any that you think should
be added to this FAQ?

On Mar 13, 2012, at 6:17 PM, Larry Gusaas wrote:

> On 2012-03-13 6:25 PM  Rob Weir wrote:
>> Of course, I'm pretty sure this FAQ thing is all just a berserker
>> tactic, intending to distract us from productive work.  We've seen it
>> before; we'll see it again.  Some of us will even learn.
> If you want to do productive work, quit making these insulting posts.
> --
> Larry I. Gusaas
> Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
> Website:
> "An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." - Edgard

View raw message