incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <>
Subject Re: Competition (was: Clarifying facts)
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 06:52:10 GMT

Le 14 mars 12 à 00:45, Joe Schaefer a écrit :

>> No silly games were played, unless you mean the line about trying
>> LO as an interim solution (by Simon). I personally think such a
>> suggestion is rather offensive with the developers that have been
>> putting a huge effort for this release.
> Yeah well I'm suggesting this isn't the most convivial attitude for
> you
> to adopt as a participant in a public charity.  Yes you all should
> be proud
> of your accomplishments to date, I'm very happy with the progress
> so far.
> But Simon's suggestion about using LO isn't offensive to me

It is offensive to me too.

> as an Apache mentor of this project at all, and it shouldn't be to
> you.

> No matter what sort of crappy attitude you get back from LO
> proponents, you should try
> to be the adults in the conversation more often than not.

Back to my proposal : it is very simple and not that aggressive :
let's consider LibreOffice marketing has nothing to do on our wiki,
so remove it and continue to work.

[Sorry, it will be my last answer to this thread]

Projet OOo4Kids :
L'association EducOOo :
Blog :

View raw message