incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schmidt <>
Subject press announcement for AOO 3.4
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 09:19:55 GMT

I think in particular this AOO (Apache OpenOffice) more at the market, or in public, must
be present.

Because now the release/publication of the final version of Apache OpenOffice 3.4 approaches
it is a matter press announcements to prepare for it.

Is an international press announcement already in preparation?
This would be good as a basis for national or local press announcements.

How is the "Lazy Consensus" for national or local press announcements?
I think that this in the national communities must be created, because national particularities
are to be considered (i mean in the minds of local users).

View raw message