incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
Subject Re: OpenOffice.org email forwarder shutdown: That time is now
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 18:51:22 GMT
Hello Rob, *,

 Rob Weir wrote:
> I notice we don't have a German language support forum here:
> http://user.services.openoffice.org/
>
> So it might make sense to create a new ooo-users-de list (or
> ooo-benutzer-de or whatever) for German-speaking users to ask
> questions about the project?

yes

but please consider that there is a difference between 'questions about the project' and 'questions
about the software'. the 'old' "ooo-users-de"-list is answered typically questions about the
software.

What we need in the future in the first place is a list for the german community and only
secondarily for the german program-users.

> What do you think?

I think let us have a few more days of patience. On the German-dev list is currently being
discussed on a request. You can take a look at it (it's in English):
http://openoffice.org/projects/de/lists/dev/archive/2012-02/message/32

greetings
Jörg