incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AOO 3.4 Project Status wiki
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 02:31:24 GMT
All,

This is a great way for all stakeholders to share status, risks and issues. This can also
help maintain visibility of all the disciplines that contribute to the offering, which sometimes
can get lost in the implementation discussions.

User experience would like to contribute updates to project reporting moving forward.

Regards,
Kevin