incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Очиров Николай <nvochi...@yandex.ru>
Subject A small problem with compiling from source
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2012 21:52:43 GMT
Hi! I have no experience building openoffice, and I have a problem.
I followed these instructions http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide
for Ubuntu 11.04, but used 11.10.
When I run the script ./bootstrap after  ./configure with no arguments there is an error:
 /bootstrap 56: ./configure : permission denied. How to fix it? What is the reason? I was
looking for the cause of the internet, but have not found a solution.

P.S: Excuse me if I made a mistakes! My English is bad, very bad, but I'm trying to improve
the English skills! I really hope for your support!