incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com>
Subject Re: Clarifying facts
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 02:14:56 GMT

On 14 Mar 2012, at 01:35, Rob Weir wrote:

> Allowing a few more brushes in there is a great idea.

You've made quite a few edits I see - thanks.

With respect, I think you are making it rather verbose and losing the easy-to-read bulleted
approach.
You are also introducing a style that external readers will consider to be interpreting the
facts.

One of the key starting points was to avoid that and I suggest you seek another author you
respect (obviously not me!) to help preserve the concise style the rest of us were using.

Thanks

S.