incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Risto Jääskeläinen <rjaas...@saunalahti.fi>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: status update where we are and plan to move forward
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 18:24:16 GMT
Jürgen Schmidt [jogischmidt@googlemail.com] kirjoitti:
> On 3/28/12 10:11 AM, Risto Jääskeläinen wrote:
> > Jürgen Schmidt [jogischmidt@googlemail.com] kirjoitti:
> >> Hi Andrea,
..

> Would it help if I provide you a zip file containing the po files that
> you can use an offline tool?
>
> Juergen

Yes it seems after all that .zip file of .po files is for me (better than SDF files)  but
take Your time. If there is some general process which will create zip-files for all languages
in near future OR Pootle is usable soon we save valuable time NOT creating just now .zip file
for Finnish only (and then sending translations to the issue tracker etc).

Regards
Risto