incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jingbai <jingbaibe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Symphony documentation for AOO?
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2012 04:43:36 GMT
In Symphony,
1) the editing env is a tool called ID workbench for editing Dita files
2) Documentation source file format is Dita
3) Help files published on two places On IEHS(IBM Eclipse Help system ) together with the
product in Eclipse framework as the offline version
On Wiki system as the online version.
I think for AOO, we could create docs in the products as before and import to Wiki as well.
It is essential to let the help files be accessible though the internet or google searched
and getting comments directly
The thing is we do not have to use a complex editing env or file format so that we could avoid
to create the technical barrier for volunteers. Need to learn more about the Apache supported
Wiki system requirement to let the editing env as simple as possible.
Thoughts?
Betsy
发自我的 iPhone

在 2012-3-17,上午9:03,Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> 写道: