incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AOO Web Logos?
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 06:45:24 GMT
Hello all,

What are the goals for the logo redesign? What are the specific enhancements required for
3.4 release? Is this just a web logo update or broader?

Perhaps we should consider organizing ourselves around a more structured redesign/rebrand
in support of 4.0. It would be a great time to refresh the branding. However, their are many
dependencies, so we would need a full inventory of in app graphics so we could scope the effort.

Kevin