incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [TRANSLATION]: Current status
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 15:55:14 GMT
On 3/29/12 4:46 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 3/29/12 4:12 PM, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
>> Hi Jürgen,
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 01:24:44PM +0200, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> the Pootle server is now updated and in sync with the latest
>>> available translation data and the new 3-4 relevant templates.
>>>
>>> We have now 15 languages in Pootle:
>>> ar - Arabic
>>> cs - Czech
>>> de - German
>>> es - Spanish
>>> fi - Finnish
>>> fr - French
>>> gl - Galician
>>> hu - Hungarian
>>> it _ Italian
>>> ja - Japanese
>>> nl - Dutch
>>> pt_BR - Portugese (Brazil)
>>> ru - Russian
>>> zh_CN - Chinese (China)
>>> zh_TW - Chinese (Taiwan)
>>>

>>> I tend to include these languages in our first release and plan to
>>> take the available data from Pootle on Monday. That means every
>>> update that is available until Monday (April 4th) will be
>>> integrated. You can also attach local translated po file to a new
>>> issue and assign it to me.
>>>
>>> The relevant projects can be found under
>>> UI: https://translate.apache.org/projects/OOo_34/
>>> HELP: https://translate.apache.org/projects/OOo_34_help/
>>
>> The Spanish translation is 100% complete (mainly thanks to Juan C.
>> Sanz). Is it possible that you update
>> trunk/extras/l10n/source/es/localize.sdf? If so, I could provide install
>> sets to start QAing the translation on the weekend (more suitable for
>> people volunteering on their free time - that's the case with everyone
>> in the Spanish-speaking "team").
>
> I will work on it, it will help to ensure the round trip...

Ariel, you can find a new sdf file here
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/sdf/new_es.sdf

I haven't tested it so far but keep me informed when you start a build
using it. But the last time I tired it with pt-BR and de it worked.

I haven't played with gsicheck until now and used only the plain tools
oo2po, po2oo and pot2po ...

Juergen