incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [TRANSLATION]: Steps for update or new translation
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 15:24:36 GMT
On 3/28/12 5:07 PM, Serg Bormant wrote:
> Hi
>
> 2012/3/28 Jürgen Schmidt<jogischmidt@googlemail.com>:
>>
>> oo2po --version
>> oo2po 1.9.0
>
> Thanks. And what about python --version?
>
>> What do you need? I can provide a set of po files for you.
>
> Can you provide POT or PO set with the same directory structure as
> used for AOO projects on https://translate.apache.org/ru/ ?
> Thanks.

yes I can and will do it later ...

I have updated the Pootle server and I am still updating the help
project ...

UI
For the UI we have a straight forward directory structure that is equal
to the pot directory structure that you get from the en-US.sdf file
using oo2po ...

Help
In the current help project we have cut the "helpcontent2" directory and
start with "source". The only advantage I see here is the shorter path.
But it makes things more complicate for updates...

Anyway we will change this in the future.

The file
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/sdf/aoo34_pot_templates.tar.bz2
contains the latest pot files (including) "helpcontent2".

Simply move "helpcontent2" in a separate directory and use the "source"
only for your help project.

For the UI you can use the rest of the template folder.

The file http://people.apache.org/~jsc/sdf/en-US.sdf contains the latest
resource strings that are used as base for the new templates.

po files "ru" will I zip later together for you.

Juergen

PS: please be patient with the help project until I have completed the
update. Only few languages left.