incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [TRANSLATION]: Steps for update or new translation
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 13:24:19 GMT
On 3/28/12 2:30 PM, Claudio Filho wrote:
> Hi
>
> 2012/3/27 Anton Meixome<meixome@certima.net>:
>> What else we can do?
>
> Anton, instead of sending an email, i did this page[1] with some
> informations. Maybe can be more useful that send links of old threads.
> [1]https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Localization+Plan
>
> Folks, how we haven't a L10N plan/page, i felt free to write this
> page. If have errors (that i believe that really have), please, fell
> free to adjust. If the place isn't the best place, i accept
> suggestions too.

did you know this page
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Localization_for_developers
and
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

search in the wiki.servicves.openoffice.org for "localization" and you
will find more.

I think we should try collect the information in one place and should
consolidate it.

Juergen