incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] Dictionary extensions
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 21:59:41 GMT
Yakov Reztsov wrote:
> I decided to check  dictionary from Apache SVN.  ( http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/trunk/main/dictionaries/ru_RU/?pathrev=1209016)
> I downloaded the source from SVN.
> But did not find the file th_ru_RU_v2.idx
> Maybe it has to be generated during the build process?
> Checked that in the dictionary for the German equivalent file is present (this thesaurus
index file).
> Generated with the help of his MyThes and assembled a complete test version of the dictionary.

Index files could be generated at build time, but OpenOffice.org
historically did not do it, preferring to use pre-built files. And now
that included dictionaries must be packaged as verbatim extensions, we
will surely need to package the index file in the extensions rather than
generating it at build time.

Regards,
   Andrea.