incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [TRANSLATION]: problem update existing translation from new templates
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 18:21:04 GMT
Hi,

I was able to test a complete round trip for translation but I haven't
tested to update an existing translation to a new template.

That means adding for example "gl" to our AOO 3.4 UI project and sync it
against the new templates. When I do that I noticed a slightly increased
number of words 89977 compared to 90028 or so.

Does anybody has experience with Pootle and can give me a hint? It is
somewhat important to move forward and include more languages and
especially to update the help project.

Thanks in advance

Juergen