incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [TRANSLATION]: update in progress
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 13:18:23 GMT
On 3/27/12 1:38 PM, Anton Meixome wrote:
> 2012/3/27 Jürgen Schmidt<jogischmidt@googlemail.com>:
>

>> I will take of gl asap, what do you need? Integration in pootle or a set of
>> po files to work offline?
>>

> Great!!
>
> My answer, Pootle:
>
> Reactivate Pootle for galician (gl), please and restore/create to me
> privileges of administrator over it.
>
>      My username: meixome
>      My mail: meixome@certima.net
>
>             In
>             https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/
>
>             I get
>             That e-mail address doesn't have an associated user
> account. Are you sure you've registered?

That is the difficult part because only committers can submit
translations. You should start to send an iCLA first and we will try to
push everything in a appropriate way. I don'T see another way at the moment.

I tried already to add gl but failed with an update to the latest
templates. I am working on it...

Juergen