incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [TRANSLATION]: update in progress
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 06:28:46 GMT
On 3/26/12 9:18 PM, Anton Meixome wrote:
> 2012/3/26 Claudio Filho<filhocf@gmail.com>:
>> Antón!!
>>
>> <galician>
>> ti tamén está por aquí! ;-D
>> </galician>
>>
>> Is good see the galician friends working here too. If you wish help, i
>> can do it.
>>
>> After, i can send for you a email with the steps.
>>
>> Bests,
>> Claudio
>
> <galician>
> Deus, Cláudio, que ledícia meu amigo!
> Menos mal que hai alguén que nos pode entender.
> </galician>
>
> Yes, please, send me a tip about steps and rules ... You know? we had
> the translation to 100% but now I don't see plans for release a
> galician version.

based on the fact that we were not sure about the current state of any
language because of the initial confusion around the old pootle server
and potentially lost translations. We started with a subset of languages
only where we noticed activity and where people have shown interest to
work on translation. We will welcome any group of people who is
interested to translate the office into a new language or extend an
existing one.

Just let us known that you are there ... Everything else can we setup then.

Juergen