incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [TRANSLATION]: update in progress
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 16:42:14 GMT
Hi,

I did some further tests and have now a much better overview about the
current state of the pootle server.

I will work on the help updates tomorrow to ensure that the work can
started.

Sorry again for the delay but I wanted to ensure that I understand where
we are and which steps are necessary.

I am not 100% happy with the current setup but for 3.4 we will continue
with the projects we have. For future versions I will propose a slightly
different approach and will work on some scripting too automated some
things...

I was at least able to get the 100% translations from pootle and test it
locally. I will integrate them asap for further testing in the office build.

Juergen