incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [TRANSLATION]Accept suggestions
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 16:35:42 GMT
On 3/23/12 8:11 PM, Juan C. Sanz wrote:
> I'm translating the UI to Spanish, and I'm commiter. According with
> translate pootle service auth level [1] I could accept suggestions, but
> although I can see the green tick to accept the suggestion it do nothing
> when I click on it. Is it a general problem? Do I need more permissions?
> Does anyone know what's the problem?

I think it should be enough. Can you guide me to a string that you would
like to accept that I can check it.

By the way I changed the default in "Apache OpenOffice 3.4.x" and
"Apache OpenOffice 3.4.x" for anyone (no logins) users that they can only

- Can submit a translation
- Can view a translation project

We can discuss further permissions in detail.

Juergen