incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] Dictionary extensions
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 09:46:48 GMT
On 23.03.2012 22:15, Simon Brouwer wrote:
> Hi Andre,
>
> I think in a Dutch AOO the following languages should be bundled:
> Dutch (nl_NL)
> English (en_GB and en_US)
> French (fr_FR)
> German (de_DE)

After reading your mail again, I suppose that you want dictionaries
nl_NL, en_GB, en_US, fr_FR, and de_DE added for dutch.

I can add all of these except en_GB.  The link on [1] lead to dead links
(on an ftp server that is not online anymore.)

I will update the Wiki and main/extensions.lst.

If anyone finds a working en_GB dictionary, please speak up.

-Andre