incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <>
Subject Re: Reminder: Not all list posts are from list subscribers
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2012 21:43:24 GMT
> Indeed - for folks who use Thunderbird (like I do), I posted instructions on how to setup
mail filters based on headers.
> Given the broad reach (both users and developers) and new community around AOO, it would
be awesome to post a page on the AOO site with tips on how to manage mail subscriptions at
Apache.  Some projects have tips like this, but they're normally developer-focused, and the
average user probably has no clue what a mua is.

For the record, I was using the delivered-to filtering too for a long time and noticed that
it was not working anymore.
After some googling, I found out that since TB 5, the filters don't catch multiple headers
and there is a first delivered-to header for the mailing list address!

View raw message