incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FishEye isn't updating the commit info.
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 15:33:21 GMT
On 03/23/12 08:06, Nick Burch wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Mar 2012, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
>> Dear infra@ guys;
>>
>> The fisheye instance is not updating the OpenOffice information
>> since Feb 25:
>>
>> https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/ooo
>
> Based on the URL, it doesn't look like that server is one that the
> Apache Infrastructure team maintains. Instead, it looks like one
> provided by Atlassian, so you'll likely need to get in touch with them

Hmm.. that link was provided by infra, and I would guess there
was something done in the Apache side to get it to work.

This is just my attempt to provide some feedback I understand
that it is nowhere in the top priorities. I am not really complaining
about it being broken either, but I do find it amusing that no one
cared for it being broken for so long.

I think we can live without it all together but a working
alternative (for example OpenGrok) would be welcome
in the future.

best regards,

Pedro.