incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [RELEASE] NOTICE and LICENSE file
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 10:57:05 GMT
Hi,

I will have a look at the NOTICE and the LICENSE file - both located in main/ -,
if there is something missing.

Pedro already did a great job here - I am more or less expecting that everything
is already covered in these files.

If there is any input regarding its content, please provide the information here
- Thanks in advance.

I will mainly assure that the notices and licenses of the current work regarding
the RAT scan which results in certain entries in the rat-excludes are also
covered in the NOTICE and LICENSE file.

Help is very welcome here.
Thus again, if you know of the one or the other 3rd party
component/library/code, drop me a note. I will check, if these are reflected in
these files.

Thanks in advance, Oliver.