incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [TRANSLATION] help content changes in AOO 3.4 since migration to Apache [was: Re: [TRANSLATION]: RE: RE: Oliver WITTMAN collecting status]
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 09:42:23 GMT
Hi,

I have found the following revisions which contain changes to the help content:
- http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1197035
- http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1228026
- http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1234738
- http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1240245
- http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1242287

Please follow the links and investigate the changes to help content files in
module main/helpcontent2

Based on my assumption that our complete help content in located in module
main/helpcontent2 the above changes are made since the migration of the project
to Apache.

Please step in, if my assumption is not correct - Thx in advance.

Best regards, Oliver.