incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [TRANSLATION]: collecting status
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 08:17:54 GMT
Hi Reizinger Zoltán,

On 22.03.2012 18:54, Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
> 2012.03.22. 18:36 keltezéssel, Risto Jääskeläinen írta:
>> Oliver-Rainer Wittmann [orwittmann@googlemail.com] kirjoitti:
>>> Hi Risto,

>>> but in
>>> fact

>>> normal
>>> translation work.

>>> Thanks for the feedback.
>>>
>>> I hope you did not look into the Pootle server projects "Apache OpenOffice
>>> (Incubating)" or "Apache OpenOffice (INcubating) Help Files". These projects
>>> shall not be used.
>>>
>>> At least the translation of the help for Finnish which is found in issue
>>> 119066 is not available in project "Apache OpenOffice 3.4.x Help Files".
>>>

>>> Thx again, Oliver.
>>>
>> Now there is line for 3.4 help file too on page https://translate.apache.org/fi/
>> I can confirm that all Finnish text are missing. This is not normal.
>>
>> Regards
>> Risto
>>
> The Hungarian Help files in same state: empty. Earlier state was 98% done, in
> incubating help files.
> The UI stings I finished for Apache OpenOfficce 3.4.x, excluding
> basic/source/app.po which is a VCLTestool po file.
> Regards,
> Zoltan

Thanks for the feedback.

Please correct me, if I am wrong:
For Hungarian the translation was more or less complete (except the unnecessary
translation of VCLTesttool) and it can be found in the Pootle projects "AOO
(incubating)" and "AOO (incubating) Help Files. These should be moved to the
Pootle projects "AOO 3.4.x" and "AOO 3.4.x Help Files". Right?

Best regards, Oliver.