incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Re: FishEye isn't updating the commit info.
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 07:54:32 GMT
Hi Pedro,

I have access to a local OpenGrok instance that is updated every day.
I found 27 occurances of GPL or LGPL:

   /current/main/np_sdk/mozsrc/
jritypes.h
npwin.cpp
npapi.h
npunix.c
jri.h
jri_md.h
npupp.h

   /current/main/redland/
README

   /current/main/reportbuilder/license/
THIRDPARTYREADMELICENSE.html

   /current/main/ooo_custom_images/industrial/
README

   /current/main/setup_native/scripts/
fake-db.spec

   /current/main/MathMLDTD/
w3c_ipr_software_notice.html

   /current/main/sdext/source/pdfimport/wrapper/
wrapper.cxx

   /current/main/unixODBC/inc/
iodbcunix.h
sqltypes.h
sqlucode.h
sql.h
sqlext.h

   /current/main/readlicense_oo/html/
THIRDPARTYLICENSEREADME.html

   /current/main/sal/textenc/
convertiscii.tab

   /current/main/unodevtools/source/skeletonmaker/
skeletonmaker.cxx

   /current/main/
rat-excludes
LICENSE

   /current/main/moz/
seamonkey-source-1.1.14.patch

   /current/main/odk/docs/
tools.html
OpenOffice.org

   /current/main/solenv/bin/modules/installer/
epmfile.pm

   /current/main/
configure.in