incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [TRANSLATION] First part is now at pootle
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 07:36:58 GMT
On 3/23/12 8:25 AM, Shenfeng Liu wrote:
> Juergen,
>    I also noticed that in the translation status page:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_for_AOO_3.4_-_Status
> that many files are in the status of "need review". Can I know what's the
> process to review (online&  offline)? Should the reviewer be committer, or
> is it ok for any registerred member sign on his/her name and noted
> "Reviewed by me"?
a good question. I would expect that it can be done online in pootle
once we have clarified the user registration - contributing issue with
pootle.

>    And do we also need the translation verification testing?
ideally I would say yes, the office UI is tricky and we don't have a
good layouting. Often minor changes are necessary to show longer stings
etc. But I am no expert here.

>    When we get the process agreed by every one, we can publish it on wiki.
> - Simon
we can start to document now and can adapt the docu over time when we
get a better and more complete picture how it should work.

Juergen