incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dick Groskamp <th.grosk...@quicknet.nl>
Subject [TRANSLATION]: RE: Oliver WITTMAN collecting status
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 18:42:07 GMT
Oliver,  greetings

I just checked "Apache OpenOffice 3.4.x Help Files
<https://translate.apache.org/nl/OOo_34_help/>".  There are NO
translated files there.

Not one !

Yesterday I indeed checked the ""older"" directories
Apache OpenOffice (INcubating) Help Files
<https://translate.apache.org/nl/OOo_help/> and Apache OpenOffice
(Incubating) <https://translate.apache.org/nl/OOo/>
they were 'almost'completely translated so I translated the remaining
part and
  therefore ended up with 100% for both UI and Help

I also checked the directories Apache OpenOffice 3.4.x Help Files
<https://translate.apache.org/nl/OOo_34_help/> andApache OpenOffice
3.4.x <https://translate.apache.org/nl/OOo_34/>
but there were NO files for Dutch at all when I was there. (At least I
couldn't find them there)
Just two languages, one of them being German, the other one I can't
remember.

Can you please check the files for Dutch in Apache OpenOffice
(INcubating) Help Files <https://translate.apache.org/nl/OOo_help/> ?
There seems to be something wrong, at least from my end  :-).

--
DiGro

Windows 7 and OpenOffice.org 3.3
Scanned with Ziggo uitgebreide Internetbeveiliging (F-Secure)