incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dick Groskamp <>
Subject [TRANSLATION]: RE: Oliver WITTMAN collecting status
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 18:42:07 GMT
Oliver,  greetings

I just checked "Apache OpenOffice 3.4.x Help Files
<>".  There are NO
translated files there.

Not one !

Yesterday I indeed checked the ""older"" directories
Apache OpenOffice (INcubating) Help Files
<> and Apache OpenOffice
(Incubating) <>
they were 'almost'completely translated so I translated the remaining
part and
  therefore ended up with 100% for both UI and Help

I also checked the directories Apache OpenOffice 3.4.x Help Files
<> andApache OpenOffice
3.4.x <>
but there were NO files for Dutch at all when I was there. (At least I
couldn't find them there)
Just two languages, one of them being German, the other one I can't

Can you please check the files for Dutch in Apache OpenOffice
(INcubating) Help Files <> ?
There seems to be something wrong, at least from my end  :-).

Windows 7 and 3.3
Scanned with Ziggo uitgebreide Internetbeveiliging (F-Secure)