incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [TRANSLATION]: collecting status
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 10:55:21 GMT
Hi,

> I have setup a wiki page in order to provide/collect the status of the
> translation of specific languages [1].
>
> I also linked this wiki page from our AOO 3.4 Release Plan cwiki page [2].
>
> Does it makes sense to have such a wiki page?
> If yes, please provide further data/information.
>
> Please provide further data/information.
>
> Initially I put in the following data from my memory:
> -- As far as I know the strings for the user interface for Portuguese
> (Brazilian) are complete (currently not reflected on the Pootle server, but in
> the svn repository) - I do not the status for the help for Portuguese (Brazilian).
> -- Zoltan stated in a post that the user interface strings for Hungarian are
> also complete, but I do not know, if some of this work is lost due to the fact
> that the Pootle server was not up to date.
> -- I have see work on Finnish - issue 119066. It looks like that not all
> survived the Pootle server update. I have reopened the issue in order to
> indicate that a review is needed. Thanks.
>
> [1] http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_for_AOO_3.4_-_Status
> [2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Release+Plan

Thanks for the update regarding Dutch in the wiki page.

But, it looks like that the provided information is based on the Pootle projects
"Apache OpenOffice (Incubating)" and "Apache OpenOffice (INcubating) Help Files".
These projects shall not be used - please look at the "news" section of these
projects.
Can you repeat your review on the Pootle projects "Apache OpenOffice 3.4.x" and
"Apache OpenOffice 3.4.x Help Files" regarding Dutch?

Thanks in advance, Oliver.