incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject [RELEASE] Dictionary extensions
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 09:25:45 GMT
Hi all,

I need your help.

We are now able to include extensions -- dictionaries and others -- into
installation sets, depending on the language(s) for which an
installation set is built.

All that is needed is a list of extensions that are to be bundled for
each language.  At the moment this list only contains entries for
english and german.

If you want to have dictionaries included for other languages then you
can do that in one of several ways:

- Edit [1] in the confluence wiki and then tell me about it so that I
can update the main/extensions.lst file.  The important part is to
provide working URLs int the "Upstream link" comment.  The URLs may,
however, contain redirections (like the ones from
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/dictionaries).
Note that you can edit this wiki only when you are a commiter.

important that I get working URLs.

- Edit main/extensions.lst yourself.  I tried to document the format in
[2] but it should be pretty clear just by looking at extensions.lst.

Best regards,
Andre

[1]