incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [TRANSLATION]: collecting status
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 15:13:07 GMT
Hi,

I have setup a wiki page in order to provide/collect the status of the
translation of specific languages [1].

I also linked this wiki page from our AOO 3.4 Release Plan cwiki page [2].

Does it makes sense to have such a wiki page?
If yes, please provide further data/information.

Please provide further data/information.

Initially I put in the following data from my memory:
-- As far as I know the strings for the user interface for Portuguese
(Brazilian) are complete (currently not reflected on the Pootle server, but in
the svn repository) - I do not the status for the help for Portuguese (Brazilian).
-- Zoltan stated in a post that the user interface strings for Hungarian are
also complete, but I do not know, if some of this work is lost due to the fact
that the Pootle server was not up to date.
-- I have see work on Finnish - issue 119066. It looks like that not all
survived the Pootle server update. I have reopened the issue in order to
indicate that a review is needed. Thanks.

[1] http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_for_AOO_3.4_-_Status
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Release+Plan

Thanks in advance, Oliver.