incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Herbert Duerr <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Rat scan vs SGA
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 11:52:05 GMT
> The only file that looks like a potential legal problem is acinclude.m4.
> It contains some OpenOffice specific macros (and thus can not be
> re-created on the fly) and contains [...]

It contains the check whether getspnam_r used in sal/osl/unx/security
requires five parameters. Since we are not interested in supporting
ancient platforms I suggest to get rid of that check altogether and use
the newer (but still many year old) shadow API conventions.

The remaining code in that file comes from Stephan's commit
   2008/02/04 10:40:30 sb 1.2.248.1: #i84200# introduced
PKG_CHECK_MODULES_MACHACK to use system-provided specific bins instead
of (MacPorts provided) pkg-check for libxml2/libxslt

If his Mac specific hack was only needed for respecting the
configuration options --with-system-libxml2 and --with-system-libxslt
then this could be handled more directly.

Herbert