incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [BUILD][RELEASE]: propose a further snapshot to verify the latest fixes
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 10:28:22 GMT
Hi,

I thought we would be ready to start building a RC but I think we should
take the upcoming problems serious. And we should work on the RAT
cleanup first.

For that reason I would like to propose that we prepare a further
developer snapshot based on revision 1303343 (Last Changed Rev:
1303221). This build should be used to verify the fixes.

We should concentrate on 1 full build for en-US and language packs at a
minimum. If there is capacity to build/upload more full builds it will
be fine.

Let us focus on the remaining work we have to do.

119100 	extensions-installed dictionaries spell checking does not work
-> under investigation

119097 	remove xwphook and its usage -> already addressed and Yuri will
fix it when he has access

119098 	check/adapt license header based on RAT output and SGA ->
addressed and we are working on it

- update LICENSE and NOTICE file -> help is appreciated

- prepare download page for the source releases, something like
http://incubator.apache.org/odftoolkit/downloads.html

- clarify how we want handle the binary downloads -> I will start a new
thread to discuss this

- anything else?

Juergen