incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [RELEASE,CODE] Bug 118895 - aoo3.4 r1240836: some contextmenu entries are not localized
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 11:36:08 GMT
Hi,

Andre and myself are currently working on this issue.

As Jürgen has already found out last week the translation for the corresponding
strings (at least the ones which are initially reported) are missing.
Reason for this is that due to some file restructuring these strings are marked
as new in our translation process.

Jürgen has fixed in his environment, but the result was that the strings are
still not translated in the user interface.

Today, Andre and I found out that our build process in module svx which is
responsible to provide certain general strings for all applications has a
defect. Namely, the generated file globlmn.hrc which contains these strings is
not 'delivered' to our 'solver'.

We are expecting to have a fix ready today.

Best regards, Oliver.